Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA Institute Choice Code: • MBA : 612010110
- For admissions through CAP rounds, please visit the DTE website cetcell.mahacet.org/
- For Institute Level Admissions: Please contact the Institute Office during the Office hours on all working days.
(A) Graduation :
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and physically handicap belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by the Universities as approved by the Association of Indian Universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
CAP rounds: Appeared for MHCET- (Conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell and DTE-Government of Maharashtra, for respective year) Institute Level: Appeared for MHCET/CMAT/ MAT CET valid for respective year
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to SC / ST / DT / NT /VJ/ OBC /SBC/SEBC etc. will be as per rules of the Maharashtra Government subject to the candidate meeting the admission requirements. Fees Concessions/Scholarships Freeship and Scholarships are being provided by the Government of Maharashtra for various categories of the students
- For SC / ST/ DT/ NT/SBC category students 100% of tuition fee
- For OBC category students 50% of the tuition fees
- For Economically Backward Students (EBC) 50% of the tuition fees
- For Socially and Educationally Backward Students (SEBC) 50% of the tuition fees
- For Minority students 50% of the tuition fees
- Merit Scholarship DIMR has provision for financial assistance to deserving students, in the form of Merit Scholarships. As the name suggests these scholarships are given to selected students on merit- basis. The Scholarship Award Committee selects the candidates on the basis of pre-defined criteria of academic excellence and their financial means. Proof of financial means assessment needs to be submitted to qualify. The continuance of the scholarship in the next term is based on the student’s performance in the previous year and a review meeting with the scholarship award committee.
- Scholarships for Girls All girls who meet the eligibility requirement of the program and have an offer to join DIMR are eligible for a 10% scholarship.
- Special Scholarship To encourage students from the states of Jammu & Kashmir and North East (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura and Nagaland) to study at DIMR, we offer a special scholarship of 25% to all students from Jammu & Kashmir and North East, who meet the eligibility requirement of the program and have an offer to join DIMR. We give additional scholarship of 10% to girls from these states. The scholarships will be subject to government approved certificates for proof of residence like voters id/passport/domicile state certificate.
- Outstanding Achievements Scholarship This Scholarship has been instituted to acknowledge outstanding contribution of students in area of Sport, culture, Bravery and other co-curricular activities. If the achievement has been recognized / awarded at National / International level by a third party, the students can apply to avail the above scholarship. These students would be eligible for 15% scholarship only. Scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis and can be renewed each academic year subject to academic progress and general conduct.
- CET Score Card
- Statement of marks of Bachelor’s Degree and Certificate
- Statement of marks of HSC
- Statement of marks of SSC
- Transfer certificate (College leaving certificate)
- Migration certificate (other than Pune University candidates)
- Gap Certificate (in case of educational gap)
- Ant ragging Affidavit from the candidate and parents
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Undertaking in proforma I in Original
- Caste certificate, Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate for Reservation candidates of Maharashtra state only.
- Non Creamy Layer certificate for VJ, DT / NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), OBC, SBC ,SEBC with validity up to 31st March (Maharashtra State Candidates only)
- Domicile certificate of candidate – In case of Type-A candidate
- Certificates in Proforma A, B, C, D, E, F, and G as applicable
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (wherever necessary)
- Two passport size & two stamp size photographs in formal dress.
- Any Other relevant / important document, if so required by CET Cell , DTE/ University or any other competent authority.
- All above original certificates along with three sets of true copies are to be submitted at the time of securing the admission.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Card /Aadhar card Number
Refund of Tuition fee, Development fee and other fees in case of cancellation of admission will be as per the norms set by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.