World Window to the Students
To counter cut-throat competition at entry level, we want our students to be well equipped with the latest information about current trends in various Sectors. In the light of the above, the Institute has taken initiatives in introducing the‘WORLD WINDOW’ to the students. This programmeme aims to give a sound Launchpad to deal with managerial challenges arising in a wide range of socio-political and economic environment and it also gives exposure about various fields with appropriate management skills imperative to succeed in the emerging competitive global market place.About World Window-Top MBA College in Pune,Best B School in Pune,MBA Colleges in Pune
- The module covers various sectors which are related to Management but untapped by the MBA Curriculum.
- Advisory Board comprising of illustrious professionals and academicians to guide the WORLD WINDOW programme.
- Encompassing Corporate needs from Fresh Management Graduates.
- Frequent interactions with the related industries and regular visits.
- Rigorous Brainstorming Sessions, Case Studies, Role Plays, Mini Projects and Panel Discussions.
Pedagogic SupportThe learning methodology was with a combination of classroom lectures, case studies, simulation of business operations, individual & group project work and interactive sessions with the industry players/regulatory authorities/support providers.
- Lecture Series on different upcoming challenges faced by these sectors.
- Industrial visits to get practical exposure
- Seminars & Workshops
- Presentations on past & recent trends of each sector.
- Competitions such as Dummy Bank, Poster Competition, Quiz, Mad-Ad show, Treasure hunt, B-Plan Combat, Business carnival, Extempore and Face Painting.